Latest Movie :

My eyes turn moist: Mahesh Babu


Mahesh Babu's Businessman has recorded thumping collections all over. A regional film collecting a grossof over 18 crores and a share of over 13 crores on its First Day of release is something phenomenal. (Businessman First Day Collections: Gross - Rs 18,73,54,000, Share - Rs 13,78,00,000)
Mahesh Babu shared his happiness with his fans. "This Sankranti festival is the best I've ever had. Thankyou for making Businessman another sensational hit of my career. The whole experience has been overwhelming..my eyes turn moist with every compliment received..never felt this way before. Sensational stunning openings..Thankyou..Love u guys," said Mahesh.
He thanked Director Puri Jagannath for giving a new dimension to his image. "Jagan garu gave me super stardom with pokiri. With Businessman, he's taken me to the next level as an actor..coudn't have asked for more. Thank you sir..will always be indebted to you," said the actor.
Mahesh said that he is enjoying everymoment since the release of Dookudu. "The party for me started September 23rd of last year (Dookudu release)..It hasn't stopped since..It all feels like a dream..Thanks again for a memorable festival you allhave given me. Love you all," he told.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Hanu | THE ART OF HANU | THE ART OF HANU
Copyright © 2011. THE ART OF HANU - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Hanu Published by THE ART OF HANU
Proudly powered by Blogger